Achievements of Allama Iqbal Law College
1. First ever private College in Sialkot which properly affiliated with University of the Punjab and Registered with DPI Colleges.
2. A pioneer College in Higher Education in Sialkot.
3. Near about 2000 law Graduates passed out and working as lawyers in Sialkot, Gujranwala, Daska, Pasrur, Sambrial, Kharian, Gujrat, Narowal Hafizabad, Mandi Bahauldin.
4. Guests from legal world came in Sialkot and made a history.
5. Many Lawyers selected as Judges.
6. Many Students from Sialkot became as prosecutors & administrative posts throughout the Country.
7. Prepared as experienced faculty who are serving the nation through teaching.
8. Land Mark & Pride for city of Sialkot.
9. Dozens deserving students passed out and became as lawyers.
10. 250 Girls passed out and became as lawyers and some selected as Judges.
11. Many Job Holding Bankers, Army officers, Police officers became as Lawyers.
12. Many retired persons from jobs became as lawyers due to this College and are serving the nation.
Message of Principal
Syed Naeem Amjad Shah. Adv. Founder
The nation can never forget the major role, played by law graduates in particular to win an independent homeland for the Muslims of the subcontinent. They are also proud of the job performed by them immediately after independence. At present however, there is a great need to strengthen the political and judicial set up in the country on the basis of Islamic jurisprudence. The existing education institutions are providing law education strictly according to the courses studies recommended by the various universities in the country. No doubt these institutions have rendered a great service to the nation. However, there is general feeling in the country that the graduates from Law colleges should not only have a complete comprehension of the country’s Law but they should also be well groomed to provide leadership in implementing the concept of Islamic Justice iii the country. The nation rightly expects that this implementation program should be entrusted to qualified person, who should have the zeal and zest necessary to perform this gigantic responsibility. Luckily such persons are available in our legal profession. But, there is a need that fresh Law graduates possessing the necessary qualities should continue to enter this noble profession to make a speedy progress towards this objective. Under the pressing need Al-Syed (Educational) Society was formed to promote the cause of overall education in general and the Law in particular. This is a non-profitable welfare society organization. As a first step towards its overall objectives, the society established Allama lqbal Law College in July 1990.
Syed Naeem Amjad Shah. Adv.
Result of 2015 Allama Iqbal Law College, Sialkot
Allama Iqbal Law College